Following Boris’ briefing on 16 March, we have cancelled all our meetings for the foreseeable future. We’ll be holding weekly online meetings and are in the process of putting together other online activities.
Here are some resources to help you through the this unprecedented spell:
Government guidance and local resources
- Government Guidance for Businesses
- Richmondshire District Council Covid-19 support
- Resource page by the York & North Yorkshire Growth Hub (LEP)
- York & North Yorkshire Growth Hub (LEP) survey which will be fed back central government.
- Call the government hotline to ask questions about benefits for the self-employed and tax payment holidays: 0300 456 3565.
- Free help for tourism businesses from Susan Briggs
- York & North Yorkshire Growth Hub FB page
Business Leaders with employees
- How to manage as parents if you’re at home with your children
- More tips for working from home with children
- Campaign to ensure childcare businesses don’t go bust
- Comprehensive ‘survival kit’ for self-employed parents
- Overview of the Spring Budget, with a focus on Coronavirus on page 6.
- 5 Questions for Coronavirus planning
- Advice from the Federation of Small Businesses
- Coronavirus advice for event planners (US author but still helpful)
- General tips and info on the Coronavirus by Martin Lewis of Money Saving Expert